Location: Wooler, Northumberland
Deadline: Friday 25th June
Glendale Gateway Trust is looking to appoint a new CEO to work with the Trustees to continue the development of the Charity. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader.
As part of the brief for the incoming CEO, we want someone who can work with the Trustee Board, staff and volunteers, our partners, stakeholders and the community to ensure the charity has the maximum impact on improving Glendale and the lives of its community.
A charity background is desirable but not essential, we are open to high quality leaders who are looking for a new direction. Over the next 6 months, the priority for the Trustees and CEO will be to determine the future strategy as we emerge from the covid crisis and look to the future.
The CEO will help shape that strategy and be responsible for its implementation. The successful candidate should have:
- An awareness of current local and national issues affecting rural communities.
- Significant experience of effective leadership and management.
- Experience of securing funding and maximising income from a wide range of sources.
- Knowledge and experience of strategic planning and new service development.
- Ability to form partnerships with voluntary, statutory and commercial organisations.
- Ability to collaborate with partners and complimentary organisations to deliver services/projects and funding bids.
- Ability to balance impact with financial sustainability.
Application is by letter and CV.