Salary: £14- £16 per hour, depending on qualification and experience
Hours: 20 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term until end of January 2024
Location: Newsham and New Delaval
Deadline: 31st December 2021
Newsham and New Delaval Youth Forum, a youth charity that has been established since 2011 and has been providing youth intervention activities through centre based and detached sessions, are looking to employ an experienced Senior Youth Worker.
The role of the worker will consist of being responsible for all aspects relating to delivery, as well as managing the administration and fundraising of the organisation.
- Experience of working with young people in either a detached or centre based provision
- Completed level 3 and above, youth work qualification
- Experience of managing a small team of workers
- Experience of submitting funding applications and managing the funding strategy and administration of the organisation.
- Ability to work flexibly and manage time effectively.
Details relating to the post
Job title: Senior Youth Worker
Hours of work: 20 hours per week
Rate per hour £14- £16 per hour depending on qualification and experience
Responsible to the Trustees of the Organisation
Fixed term contract: until end of January 2024
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Vetting