Wednesdays 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th October 2021, 9.30am - 12 noon, followed by a Q&A session until 12.30pm
Online via Zoom
This 4 week, fully funded training is for anyone living in the North East of England (except Co Durham or Teesside) who is employed or self-employed.
The learning objectives include:
- Marketing Tracking - find out what's actually working
- Goal Setting - set one important, achievable marketing goal
- Time Management - stop doing ineffective marketing and wasting time
- Planning your marketing for success
- Content planning - what to say and how to say it
Everything delivered on this course is to help you discover WHAT LEADS TO WHAT - that is, what do you GET from the marketing actions you take.
And yes, there is plenty of time to talk - the Masterminding groups we facilitate as part of this training results in the most valuable feedback for all the participants.
N.B. Because of the way this course is funded, it is available only to people who are employed (and your employer needs to be aware you are attending) or self-employed (and registered with HMRC). Unfortunately, it is not available for volunteers, unless they are also employed/self-employed elsewhere.