Newcastle Building Society has a series of talks that can help people understand more about their finances, make the most of them and protect them for the future. They are offering these talks free to local groups, charities, clubs and associations:
- Retirement - Why do they keep changing the rules?
- Investment - You worked hard for your money, it’s time it did the same for you!
- Locks, Stocks, and Conmen - Is someone trying to steal your money?
- Tax breaks & Toy boys - Whether or not you have a Will in place, are you sure your wishes will be fulfilled?
- Dementia Friends - Why not become a Dementia Friend?
- First-Time Buyers - Helping you take your first steps on the property ladder
Download the flyer to find out more about these talks.