30 hours per week
£14,040.00 per annum
Closing date: Friday 1st March 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 13th March 2019
We are seeking a highly motivated and flexible individual to provide excellent front of office services to all our stakeholders and exceptional administrative support to our staff team that will contribute to the effective running of the organisation.
The post holder will ensure the highest standards of delivery and be able to adjust to the changing needs of the post.
The following list is typical of the level of duties which the post-holder will be expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar type may be required from time to time.
- Being responsible for providing an exceptional reception service i.e. first point of contact for anyone accessing the building e.g. initial enquiries, signposting, meeting and greeting visitors and telephone enquiries.
- Booking and preparing conference and training rooms, ensuring there are adequate refreshments and the room is to the required standard and cleared ready for the next booking, and where appropriate organising external catering.
- Providing administrative support as necessary for the team, including typing, filing, post, photocopying, shredding, data input, etc.
- Working with the team to upload documents to our webpage
- Keeping office diaries, updating the office shared whiteboard.
- Producing letters, excel spreadsheets, inputting data onto CRM system.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Managing petty cash, including handling incoming cash.
- Supporting volunteers as and when required.
- Working within an equal opportunities framework and within confidentiality guidelines
- Undertaking any such duties as may be determined from time to time, commensurate with the service and in line with any developments or changes in the role of the service.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification
Download the Application Form