Job Title: Employment and IT Support Coach
Location: Blyth Community Enterprise Centre, Blyth, Northumberland
Hours: This is a 25 hour, fixed term post until December 2018, (to be worked flexibly to accommodate possible evening requirements). Continuation after this period is subject to funding.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 13th August 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 22nd August 2018
The main purpose of job is to support the CEO in providing employment support and tuition in line with BRIC’s mission and values; delivering quality provision to progress people to become closer to employment. Access to a car and full driving licence is essential for this role.
- To plan, prepare and teach courses for adults within the BRIC programme of work, as agreed with the CEO
- To carry out the administrative tasks required in each programme area
- To provide appropriate customer feedback and support, any educational advice and information where necessary and to create an appropriate and welcoming atmosphere for learners
- Support clients through drop in sessions and a job club in order to support their journey to secure employment
- Work to set targets to make referrals for the Building Better Opportunities ESF Bridge project
For more information and to make an application, visit: https://www.bricblyth.org.uk/vacancies/