Female applicants only: Schedule 9 (paragraph 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies
15 hours per week from our Newcastle premises. One working day must be a Monday.
NJC Pay Scale 29 £25,694 (Full Time), Gross Actual £10,146 pa.
Applicants subject to enhanced DBS check. Please only apply if you:
- are BACP Accredited (or your application is under consideration)
- have a Degree in Counselling;
- have post qualification experience of 3 years (minimum);
- have extensive knowledge of sexual violence and its impact on female survivors;
- have extensive experience counselling women and girls ages 13 + who have experienced any form of sexual violence;
- are an integrative practitioner with Person-centred as your core modality.
Full details of the post and full application pack is available from the news section of our website: http://www.rctn.org.uk/news/part-time-female-counsellor-recruitment/
Deadline for applications is 29th March 2017 at 12.00
Interviews will be held on Thursday 6th April 2017